- Before bed, rinse your new tattoo with diluted warm/cool soapy water. Using a non-fragrance, unscented soap.
- We recommend a basic glycerin or tea tree soap.
- Gently wash tattoo with your hands until all the “icky gooey stuff” is gone.
- Rinse thoroughly (cool water)
- Use a clean towel to pat dry area.
- When you pat dry your tattoo, it will still feel slightly moist.
- Wait about ten to fifteen minutes until it is dry.
- Wash your hands and apply a small amount of aftercare lotion to your tattoo.
- Massage in and wipe off excess.
- Your tattoo should feel like the rest of your skin
- If it feels wetter, remove excess lotion, if it feels dryer, apply lotion.
for at least two weeks.
Remember that pigments are not UV protected — so to preserve your piece of artwork, keep it out of the sun, FOR LIFE.
If you have to expose it to the sun, use a spf of at least 15.
Absolutely NO picking.
Your tattoo is healing — let it heal!
Any further questions, please contact us or come on by.